Wednesday, January 25, 2012

This Dessert

This is the after math of what I made two days ago.
Only Nate and I ate it.
It was that good.
Recipe here.
You'll thank me, I promise.

P.S. This is one of my favorite recipe sites. Some of my favorites are:
-honey lime chicken enchiladas
-cheddar and herb biscuits
-herb focaccia bread (great for paninis)
-pumpkin cobbler
-sticky cocunut chicken
-coconut chicken curry
-honey lime fruit salad (must try!)
-lasagna soup

4 comments:

Melissa & Jimmy said...

I saw that recipe the other day and now you have convinced me to make it!! I love her recipes too, honey lime chicken enchiladas are on of our very favorites! Hope you guys are doing great. Carter is just adorable and your hair is getting so long and pretty!

nicwoo said...

YAY! Something my grandma's made. Love it. Thank you!

nicwoo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thejencooper said...

Mindy! I am so sorry about your little baby. My heart is broken for you both. I will keep you all in my prayers for another little one whenever he/she comes along and for all of you during this next deployment! I love you lots! I sure miss you girly!