We just love this little boy so much. He has such a fun personality. Lately he has tested his limits to no end. He knows when he is being naughty, he looks right at you with that not so innocent face and will do it. Reminds me of Nemo touching the "butt" haha.
As a two year old, Carter's:
Favorite movie: Finding Nemo, He asks for "Dori" all day long
Food: grapes, brocolli (seriously), rice, toast, oatmeal, candy!
Likes: putting on grandpa's boots, four-wheeler rides, visiting the horsies, tractors, buses, trains, playing with the I-pad, asking to go "outside" all day, nursery, being in the driver seat and pretending to drive, being a copycat, digging through mom's diaper bag to find treats, or his binky, getting in grandma's makeup bag and smearing makeup on his face, brushing his teeth with his and everyone's toothbrush, loves tubby time.
Books: anything tractor or trucks, tugga-tugga-tugboat
Words: outside, more, can you hear me?, horsie, cow, kitty, tractor, bus, choo-choo, mommy, daddy, papa, mama, help me, hold me, doggie, please, thank you, ouchie, night night, Jesus, Carter, ball
Now that we are entering these toddler years, I have been thinking more and more about how I want to discipline. We have done lots of time-outs and he loves them! He snaps or claps his hands. It's hard, but I am trying to be consistent and hope it works...one day. He still has his binky and I promised myself I would take it away at 2. I think I love it as much as he does so we'll see, I also promised Nate I would have it gone when he comes home...we'll see. He is a great nap taker (with his binky) and sleeps great at night. He doesn't have all of his teeth yet, but see two fang teeth coming in.
I love being this little boy's mommy. There is not a day that goes by that I don't remember his birth, the feelings I felt when they placed him in my arms, the amount of love that was brought into my life by this sweet boy. I am so excited that I get to raise him for lots more years and hope that he doesn't grow up too fast. We love you Carter Judd!!








2 comments:
love these pictures! he is so dang cute. and just to encourage on the binky front. when we took blake's away, it took two and a half to three days of crying at nap time and then he went back to sleeping like a pro. it can be done! and it's worth it.
Oh my heck, MINDY!! He is so cute!!
Post a Comment