Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day 2012

Happy Father's Day Daddy (Nathan)! Wish you could have been here with us so we could spoil you with a big breakfast, with lots of kisses and hugs and to show you how much we appreciate you. You do so much for our little family and it goes unnoticed. Carter prays for you every night before bed, when he points to his army doll he always says "daddy", he loves to listen to your voice when your reading him a book, and soon he will be so glad he looks like a stud like his dad. I'm so grateful Carter has you for his dad. We love you so much and hope you had somewhat of a good Father's day.

Dad (my dad), Thank you for being such a great example to me throughout my life. You have always been someone that I can talk to about anything. Having five daughters has made you a patient man, so thank you for taking the time to listen.  We appreciate you and mom taking care of us while Nathan is gone and taking Carter so he can have some "man" time away from all of us girls.

Fred (Nathan's dad), Thank you for being and raising such an incredible guy. Your example to Nathan has helped him be the father and husband he is and I couldn't thank you more. You and Kim have made me feel so welcome in the Salisbury family and I am so glad I can say I have the best in-laws in the world! Your selfless love for your family means a lot.

Happy Father's Day!!! We love you!

No comments: