The last few days Carter and I have been sick with the good old summer cold.
We have stayed home all weekend and with with no plans today, so we can recover.
I am going crazy.
This is what this weekend consisted of:
-watching "Rio" a hundred times
-trying to shove medicine down Carter's throat and also tricking him by putting it in
chocolate milk, popsicles and juice. Each one I think he knew and wouldn't take it. Stinker.
- kleenex all over the floor
-waking up all hours of the night from not being able to breath or to hold my little guy
Not such a fun weekend but at least I think we're both on the up-hill and getting better.
The reason for this post. :) My handsome soldier man. I have been bugging him for
days and days to send me pictures of him. I finally got them.
I will freely admit that I love this man. :) I miss him. Carter misses him.
But in a few short weeks we get to seem him for r&r!!!
It's been 120 days since we said goodbye.
Once we see him, it will be worth the wait.
![]() | |||
| P.S. The Olympics were so fun to watch, I am sad they are over. Good job USA for getting the most medals!! |



No comments:
Post a Comment