Monday, August 6, 2012

28 is great

Today I turned 28.
Nathan says it's time to look for a
younger woman. :) In part of his last email he says "hopefully you wont have
a mid life crisis at 28, we should have ours together that way we can
buy something totally cool, like a ski boat or something"
I just love that man.

It was a really great day. Consuming lots of calories, relaxing at the spa, shopping 
and spending time with my family. Couldn't ask for a better birthday.
Thank you to all the sweet birthday wishes. You sure know how
to make a girl (or I should say, old woman) special.
        

I'm getting this for my birthday, just not yet. I want to wait for Nathan
to come home so we can get it together.
The sweetest picture I saw on my facebook yesterday.
Yep, I love this man.

Hoping this 28th year will be a great one!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Happy birthday! 28 will be great!