Have I mentioned lately how much I love being Carter's mom? Well I do! I love it, I love him, I love that he loves everything about being outside and what his dad and grandpa loves. When I was pregnant with him I was so worried that he would turn out "girly" because I only grew up with sisters and thought I would accidentaly raise him to like girl stuff. Well that is not the case.
My youngest sister McKenzie is home visiting from college for a few weeks and she wanted to take her horse Jessie for a ride. The poor horse doesn't get ridden unless she is home. Carter has never been on a horse. So before riding we needed to get all the gear on. Wranglers-check. Boots-check.
While McKenzie was sattling the horse Carter fed him hay.
While he waited he played with his tractors.
He wasn't so sure about this at first. He didn't crack a smile one bit. I am pretty
sure he liked it or he would have wanted to get off.
I love watching Carter experience new things. He loves new adventures and is pretty
good at trying them out before he decides if he likes it or not.
I think we'll try bull riding next. :)
1 comment:
He is soooo cute!!!
Post a Comment