We're having TWINS! Couldn't have been more surprised but that is because we only saw one baby for 3 weeks. The second was hiding I guess. We did IVF with the University of Utah again and transferred two "beautiful" embryos. So I knew it was a chance of twins. We are excited, but it was a really tough road to get where I am today. All I can say is that I am truly blessed. I am almost 15 weeks and should find out the genders in a couple of weeks. Life with twins is going to be busy, busy, busy. I hope I am up for the challenge but I know the love in our home will grow so much. I can't wait to love and snuggle these two miracles. Due date is July 25 with one baby, so two babies could be early July, late June? I never know what to say to people. I can't wait to see Carter as a big brother. Life is great, I continue to count my blessings daily!
Baby A
Baby B
Top of their heads. They were kicking each other during the ultrasound. Must be boys!
5 comments:
AHHHHHHHH!!!!! This is so exciting! Congrats to you and Nate!
YAY!!!! So excited for you guys!
I am so excited!! Carter will be a amazing big brother. You totally can handle these little ones you are an amazing Mom! And you know you have lots of support around you. I hope they are a boy and a girl.. Mostly because I would be able to tell them apart easy.. Otherwise I might have to paint one of the babies toenails. :)
Oh my! I can't think of a better person to get twins! It will be the best hard challenge ever!
Ha ha, my kids just walked in the room and I showed them the pictures of two babies in your belly. All they care about is how fat you are going to get and if you will be fatter than me (hard for them to imagine two babies since I am 35 weeks pregnant and they think I am huge).
Post a Comment