When he hears any helicopter or airplane fly by, he's stops and listens then says "that's my daddy" so matter a factly. When you ask him where daddy is he says "Afghanistan" in his own cute way. There is a picture in the family room of us where Nate is kind of laying on the ground and whenever he sees that picture he says "daddy's tired" it's cute. I sure can't wait for those boys to be together again.
He is now referred to Jimmy Carter. This is all Carter's doing. One day someone asked what his name was and he said "Jimmy Carter" we all looked at each other like "what?!" And that is what he has been calling himself ever since. This Jimmy Carter is a crazy one, he thinks he's so funny when he says it. Every time we put Carter to bed and you shut the door he will yet "night" over and over. He loves nursery and cries when I take him to go change his diaper.
He still has a binky (I know, gasp!) but I don't have the heart to take it away just yet. He doesn't get it for most of the day but during naps and bedtime he's got it. He's still in a crib, but we are moving soon so that transition will happen then. He wears size 6 diapers (I guess I want to remember that?) I think that is the biggest size they have. Great. Looks like potty training is in our future. He loves to be naked. He will do anything, I mean anything if you say he can take his shirt off and run crazy. He loves puzzles and is pretty good at them. He doesn't have a favorite movie at the moment. Loves little toy cars, airplanes and helicopters. He is a master at the I-pad. He loves to watch tractor movies on it. When we're in the car he can spot a tractor a mile away. He loves them and I think my dad secretly hopes he wants to be a farmer.
We love this boy so so much! I count my blessings every day and thank Heavenly Father for him continuously. Love you Jimmy Carter!
2 comments:
I just love this man! I love you are writing this down so we can remember all his silly little things.
So so cute! I love that little face! We need to facetime/skype super soon!
Post a Comment