Thursday, September 20, 2012

He Came

 I can't believe I am already typing this now that he is gone. But he came and it
was an amazing two weeks. Carter for sure remembered his dad, and wouldn't
 let him out of his sight for the first two days. If he would leave for a second
Carter would say "where daddy go?"
I am so grateful the military allows the soldiers to come home for a little bit during
deployments. It's a much needed break for the soldier and much needed time to be with family.
We did a lot in two weeks, more to come.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Those pictures are priceless!

Meagan said...

Love and adore every single one of these pictures. Beautiful family. So glad you were able to spend two weeks with him. I'm not sure if you're crying, Min, in that pic of you and Carter watching for Nathan but it looks like you are...and it made me tear up! Love you guys. I need to come down for a weekend so we can hang out!

This Idaho Girl said...

I love this. I'm sorry but I think it's wrong that you are enduring your second deployment. One should be enough and war should be illegal. Hope the next months fly by for you and Nate.