Friday, February 8, 2013

Gender's Revealed!


TWIN BOYS!!! We're so excited. I had a great feeling like it would be two boys, Nathan was not sure. We found out in the morning and did so good at not telling anyone until that night. We made a cake with two layers of blue and had a little party. We also skyped with Nathan's family. It was fun watching everyone try to guess but it's was really hard to not slip up. The babies are doing great! Active as can be and the second baby didn't want to unfold his legs for nothing, but I was not leaving my Dr.'s office until we knew. Now the name guessing begins and I think we have it figured out, we'll see. I am 16 weeks but measuring 21 weeks, I am trying not to let that scare me as I know I will get much bigger. It will be fun, right?! I can't stop thinking that we're giving Carter two best friends. Oh boy, three boys!




4 comments:

Nicole said...

Such great pictures! My dad wanted to remind you that Rayme is a good strong name. :) so glad Nathan is home safe! Oh, and Carter is looking so grown up!

Katie Webb said...

Nathan will have his own football team before he knows it! Congrats!

nicwoo said...

(Love your good news, BTW.)
Happy Congratulations!! Seriously. I would kiss you on the cheek. My best to you and the wonderful men filling your life and heart. :D

Jenny said...

Hey Mindy, how are you? You were in my dream the other night. We were going out to eat and your whole family was there...

Anyway, I hope things are going well!