Sunday, October 14, 2018

I'm Back!! (after many years)

Four kids later, many changes, lots of growing and I want to come back to blogging. It will mostly be for our family but it's a great way to keep journaling and I love looking back at our pictures. It makes my heart happy! I feel overwhlemed with all that I want to update but I am going to start today! No more excuses.
The last time I blogged we had just found out we were pregnant with twin boys!!! Life took many turns after that which I wish I could say was all good. I experienced so much anxiety about giving birth to twins. I thought I wouldn't be able to carry them full term and they would need to be hospitalized in the NICU. Through therepy, and medication, Nathan coming home from Afghanistan moving to Alabama it all worked out!
We currently are still living in Alabama after 5 1/2 years but in our third home since moving here. I hope I can update these last five years without feeling overwhelmed. I can do it! Happy to be back. :)

No comments: