Today was Family Day. I am so glad they have these! It's fun to see what he does everyday. Now that we are almost done here in Alabama it's weird to think that this is what Nate will be doing for his job and in Germany of all places! Nate is almost done with flying nights so I am happy about that. He usually doesn't get home until one in the morning, and I have also adapted to that schedule. I can't wait until he is done so we can both get back on a normal sleeping schedule.


9 comments:
Love the pictures! It's crazy to think we are actually almost done here with flight school. ;)
I still can't believe you guys are moving to Germany! I love the pictures!
You look great Min! I miss you and it was so good to talk to you :) Call me whenever, cuz I'm available!
Family Day is so fun! Your hair is getting so long! I love it! Are you coming to UT before you go to Germany?
Mindy! I am so excited for you. I have been thinking that Jeff and I need to plan a really fun trip summer of 2010 (when this next one is old enough to leave for a while).
Maybe we should come to Germany!
Yay for family day. I was throwing up sick on Clint's family day so I didn't get to see the big bad blackhawk. You're lookin so good Mindy! You look teeny tiny skinny!
Your hair is getting so long! Do you know where in Germany you are going?
Yay! my family lives pretty close to where you are going! I may be visiting in a couple years...we'll see how poor we are :)
Hey, I don't know if you remember me, it has been a very long time! This is Chelsea(Miller)Schulze. I found your blog through Jess Scotts. I must admit I've been keeping up on your blog for awhile now,I hope you dont mind:). I decided it has been rude of me to not let you know! Anyways...It has been fun to see what youve been up to! You and your husband just look pefect for eachother! And I'm very jealous that youre moving to Germany! What a journey that will be! If its ok with you I will keep checking in on your blog. I also have a (private) blog and would love to invite you if you would like. Just e-mail me at heissemutter@yahoo.com
Post a Comment