In January we took a spontaneous trip to Washington where Nate is from. We bought our tickets on a Wednesday and flew out that Friday morning and flew back to Alabama that Monday. Quick trip! It was so much fun to see Nate's parents. Nate hadn't been home for over a year so he was super happy to be home. We were able to do so much in a short amount of time. We ate at the best diner next to Nate's dad's work. Also that night we ate at our favorite restaurant, Red Robin. Yummo! The next day we took a ferry (my favorite) to Seattle and went to the boat show. At first Nate's mom and I were a little skeptical about going. Not a girl outing at all. But we knew how much our boys wanted to go so we went. It was a lot of fun seeing all the boats. After we ate at another favorite restaurant, the spaghetti factory. What a great weekend. I am trying to be more spontaneous and this definitely was. I love Washington!!!! We also got to see our first snow in more than a year. I missed it.


1 comment:
Way to be spontaneous! I love Seattle and snow, you lucky ducks!
Post a Comment