On Valentines Day we went to the Beach with friends. The beach is something we are going to miss so much about living here. It's so close and you can make it there and back in one day, and make time for shopping and eating! It was a great day.
You guys are cute! I wish we lived closer, I am sad you will be so far away. I hope I get to see you guys before you leave! Glad you guys had a good valentines :)
Thanks for going to lunch yesterday! You and Nate are going to be seriously missed by Derek and I. Please update you blog all the time when you leave. :) Also, I tagged you when you get a free moment check my blog out.
LOL. They don't try to take pictures of me, just Morgan. I did have someone ask if both of us would be willing to model for a magazine, but I lost their phone number.
11 comments:
Fun, looks cold though. I miss the beach so much!
You guys are cute! I wish we lived closer, I am sad you will be so far away. I hope I get to see you guys before you leave! Glad you guys had a good valentines :)
Cute couple! We were at the beach too during Valentines and it was cold and rainy but the beach is still so beautiful!!
What a cute couple!! I am going to miss you guys so much when you leave. :(
Awwww, fun!
I'm jealous. The warm, humid air sounds SO GOOD right now.
Germany! Holy Cow! What an adventure! J's grandfather was stationed there years ago and LOVED it. They went skiing on the Alps all year 'round!
How fun! You two are so cute. Did you get some good info from those girls? I hope so! Hope you're getting really excited.
How fun! Cherish the beach while you have it! Can't wait to see you guys soon :)
Thanks for going to lunch yesterday! You and Nate are going to be seriously missed by Derek and I. Please update you blog all the time when you leave. :) Also, I tagged you when you get a free moment check my blog out.
Oh yeah! I still need to get my scentsy from you! Are you going to enrichment on Thursday? If so you could just bring it then for me.
LOL. They don't try to take pictures of me, just Morgan. I did have someone ask if both of us would be willing to model for a magazine, but I lost their phone number.
Love these pictures! So cute!!!
Post a Comment