As we are coming close to an end here in Alabama there are a few things we have to say goodbye to, the first thing to go was nate's baby "Talula". We just sold her today. She has been a great flight school car. Nate just hopes he can find as cool of a car in Germany. I would like to know what his definition of "cool" is.
8 comments:
when do you guys leave for germany? eli and i would like to come see you beforehand if possible. he gets home in 10 days!! hopefully we'll be able to make it down to see you!
Well since you will be in Volkswagen land Nate might be able to get himself that VW bus he has always wanted! That is what defines "cool"! Anyway we are excited to see you guys in April and just let me know when and where you want to take pictures, or if you want me to choose a place.
Aww!! Hope you are doing well! Miss you!
PS I hope you got my email, take care :)
Tell Nathan that I understand. I don't think Mighty Max (my truck) will be living much longer. Even though it is pretty much, lets say it,JUNK I am really going to miss him. Maybe it's just all of the memories I have had with him.
Anyhew, when are you leaving for Germany?
Ah Talula! I remember the days when Nate would dream of her in the baracks. So long.
Joe
Oh Talula! We will miss you so! Wow, that was fast! You sure sold her quick! So, we miss you guys and I wish you were moving here instead of Germany, but I am a little jealous and I will just have to come visit you. How is all the moving craziness going? Oh ya, and did you get what you wanted for the car? (I am at my inlaws that's why I have internet, I will update on mh blog later :)
I remember when you were SO excited to surprise him with that beauty after SERE school. Did you sell it on the Lemon Lot? I miss all of our walks around the track over there. Seems like it's been forever. Can't wait to see you next month! Good luck with the packing.
We will observe a moment of silence for Talula -- I wonder how many pounds of Bratwurst you can buy for $900?
Post a Comment