Today was my last day of work. Bittersweet. I loved working with little kids. Everyday was full of surprises, I have learned that kids are so honest. I have been told that I have a big butt, that I look like their grandma, and that I am mean. I have to share one conversation with one girl that was in my mini cheer class last night. She is six years old.
Me: This is my last class with you girls
Girl: Where are you going?
Me: To Germany
Girl: Why are you going there?
Me: My husband's work is moving there
Girl: You have a husband?
Me: Yes
Girl: You are too sensitive to be married.
Me: laughing
Girl: I don't know what sensitive means.
Me: laughing!
I am really going to miss this job.
11 comments:
Aww! That was a cute story! Um, are you ever going to talk to me?
Aww! That is really funny! Good luck in Germany, when are you guys leaving?
Kids are so fun. I bet they'll miss you too!
Too cute!! I know the girls are going to miss you!! And even though you are already far away from where I am; I am going to miss you as well!!
awe! that is funny. yes, it is bittersweet. I really enjoyed that job too. I am glad you liked it. Everyone loved you like crazy there. Those little girls are hilarious. When I got pregnant and the kids found out they said the funniest things ever. And when they found out I was married also. Hahaha. Good times.
mindy so great to see you. can't wait to read all about your new adventures over seas. wishing you the absolute best!!!
Ha ha ha ha ha! I love kids. Evie loved going to that class every week with you. I am so sad that we are all moving all over the place! That okay I guess, right? New fun adventures that we can all share with each other!
That is hilarious! We were wondering when you guys are going to be here in Utah? We have planned a trip to Oregon the 16-23rd of April and were hoping that it is not when you guys are going to be around! Let us know cause that would stink if we couldn't get together before you left. Hope all is going well with the moving plans. Talk to you soon-Paul
haha- kids are hilarious! And I can't believe you got rid of that car! She was so beautiful! :) Can't wait to see you soon!!
Love it!
Happy Trails to ya; very glad you've got a blog to keep us posted :)
When are you guys done? We miss you tons!!!
Post a Comment