
We are officially done with flight school...yay!!! (well Nate is, but I felt like I was going through it at times, so I say we are done) Graduation was really nice, and so was the ball. It was fun to dress up for my first military ball. I have never eaten where there was more than one fork, and toasted to almost everything that was said. Nathan, I am so proud of you and this great accomplishment. Love you lots!

Pinning on his wings. Making sure I didn't poke him too hard.

At the ball. I felt pretty special.
18 comments:
Aww! You guys look so fabulous, and Nathan so handsome in his uniform! I am so excited for your future adventures, and wish I could see you soon. Minds, I miss you! Call me whenever because I would LOVE to catch up with you. Congrats to both of you and this accomplishment!
Congrats Nate! You too Mindy! I can't believe you're finished! I want to see more of your dress. It looks pretty from what I can tell. Good luck with the packing and moving!
You look beautiful! I wish I could see your entire ball dress. Where did you get it? I have had a time finding a nice one. I had to do some piecing to get it to be modest....such a headache not to mention I'm not as small as I used to be!
You are sooooooooo cute!!! I will miss you!!! Congratulations to both of you!!!
Congratulations to both of you! Mindy, you look gorgeous (as usual!) :) I always have to ask Todd which forks to use. I get so confused :)
You look so pretty!!! Congratulations on graduating!!!! When are you guys leaving for Germany?
Congrats you guys! (and yes, I think you BOTH graduated)
Wow, I can't believe that BOTH of you are done with flight school. That is such a great accomplishment! Make sure to tell Nathan congrats and way to go!
That sounds fun getting all dressed up for a ball! Don't have all the fun okay!
Oh my goodness! It is just crazy that you guys are done and that Nate has graduated! Congrats to Nate! How much longer are you guys sticking around for? And,(from comment you left on my blog) I am not sure if I can be exempted from serving jury duty, I need to look into it. :)
P.S. You look so beautious in that picture!
It must feel so great to be done. But, I must say... we are sad to see you leave. Enjoy your time in Germany, that is such a great opportunity. YOu look beautiful.
That is so exciting! I think you should say "we". I always said "we graduated from law school." I think the wives work just as hard.
Congrats! I LOVE the last picture of the two of you! Such a good lookin' couple!!!
Congrats! Making it through as a supportive wife is a great accomplishment too!
I'm happy for you both and for your new adventure awaiting you.
Congrats, Nate! Min, you look so pretty! What a handsome couple. :) I'm so excited for you two.
Congratulations Nate and Mindy! and yes Mindy, you graduated too! I was happy when I got wings along with Mark....the wive have to put up with a lot during flight school!
I'm so excited for your new adventure, and can't wait to see you when you stop in Utah!!!
Hey...what happened to the pink dress!
Post a Comment