Friday, April 10, 2009

Fun trip

Our internet is being disconnected in a few days so I wanted to update our blog as much as possible. Nate's dad and mom were able to come here for Nate's graduation. We had a blast with them and we can't thank them enough for everything! We love you guys! Nate took his dad and mom to the simulators. Nate's dad flew like a pro, basically because he is one, he used to fly helicopters for the Army and Coast Guard.
The next day, we took a spontaneous trip (we are getting good at being spontaneity) to DisneyWorld. Nate's parents were worried we would be bored because we went in January with my family, but we were far from that. We went to shows and rides we didn't do before because either they weren't open yet for the season or we didn't have time. We went to five parks in 3 and a half days. Whew! So much fun!!!!
Here we are taking a fairy to Magic Kingdom. It was such nice weather, I of course got sunburned. (when will my sunburns ever turn into a tan????) answer: NEVER!
If anyone goes to Disneyworld, go to Hollywood Studios. They have the best shows! You have to go see Beauty and the Beast. We loved it. Also go see the car stunts show, you will love it. Also Indiana Jones is a really cool one too.
I am so glad we went for our last trip here in Alabama before we move. Thanks again Fred and Kim! Now I am back to packing up our house. Sad.

7 comments:

Meagan said...

Min, you crack me up. I miss you tons. So glad to see you guys are doing so well!

Aves said...

haha! Looks like you guys had a great time, I LOVE the picture of you guys in the shark. PS I am so sad that i am not going to get to see you before you take off to Germany. LAME.

Jamie said...

I am so jealous! I want to go to Disney World twice in 4 months! And I am sad that you are sad about packing... but that means I get to see you soon! Wahoo for me!

Katie Webb said...

You guys look so good! I'm glad you got in one last fun trip! We never did get to go to Disney World. We miss you guys SOOOOO MUCH!!!!

Donna Chapin said...

Congratulations to the both of you and good luck on your move to Germany.
Your trip to Disney World looks so fun! I love Disney World! We did the same thing all the parks in 3 days - whew it was a busy 3 days.
You were brave to take a picture in the sharks mouth, that is where Rayme got bit by the shark last year. :)
Next time you are in WA come and see us!

thejencooper said...

Oh THAT'S where you've been! Lucky!!! We are trying to go in June/July to use that military discount since we are a couple hours closer. Agh! Lucky! I am so jealous. Someday I think I will live in the Swiss Family Robinson Tree house and retire as an attraction. Hehe. Good luck packing up your house. I know that totally sucks!

Kattelman Krew said...

So jealous! That looks so fun, Mark and I totally were saying we should have taken a trip like that before we left... Hope you had a good Easter!