Tomorrow morning we are leaving Alabama. It's crazy to think we are finished here! We have our moving truck almost all packed. Our truck is humungous. Nate said it feels just like driving the fire truck when he worked for the Fire Department in Idaho. They didn't have the size of truck we needed, they only had the biggest truck available. We will be driving to Utah with a few stops, one in Birmingham to pick up my little sister at the airport. We thought it would be fun for her to drive cross country with us. We just hope she thinks it's fun. :) We are also going to stop at my cousin's house in Oklahoma City and staying one night with them. Once we get to Utah my parents are letting us store our stuff in their basement. Nate will be flying to Germany on May 11 and I will fly there shortly after. We are going to miss everyone in Alabama. We have made great friends here and hope we never lose touch. It felt like yesterday we moved here and I wanted to cry my eyes out, and now we are moving away and I want to cry my eyes out. Now on to this next journey!Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Goodbye Alabama
Tomorrow morning we are leaving Alabama. It's crazy to think we are finished here! We have our moving truck almost all packed. Our truck is humungous. Nate said it feels just like driving the fire truck when he worked for the Fire Department in Idaho. They didn't have the size of truck we needed, they only had the biggest truck available. We will be driving to Utah with a few stops, one in Birmingham to pick up my little sister at the airport. We thought it would be fun for her to drive cross country with us. We just hope she thinks it's fun. :) We are also going to stop at my cousin's house in Oklahoma City and staying one night with them. Once we get to Utah my parents are letting us store our stuff in their basement. Nate will be flying to Germany on May 11 and I will fly there shortly after. We are going to miss everyone in Alabama. We have made great friends here and hope we never lose touch. It felt like yesterday we moved here and I wanted to cry my eyes out, and now we are moving away and I want to cry my eyes out. Now on to this next journey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
What a cute picture! We are going to miss you guys.
Cute picture. That truck is huge! At least you don't have to worry about having enough room =)
What special milestones you are having with all your changes!! It is wonderful to see, you are a beautiful couple- and so much potential! (Get the internet back when you can :]!)
Wow, I'm so excited for you two and your new adventure! Hope you have a fun road trip!
For me it seems like you should have been out of there a long time ago! I can't wait to hear about your adventures in Germany! So fun!!!!
Dear Mindy,
Please don't go, I will miss you too much.
Love,
Roger
I agree with Missy, it seems like you guys should have been done a long time ago. But hey, we know how you feel. We still miss Alabama, and when I talked to you the other day it made me all emotional again. So thanks a lot! Just kidding. We hope you guys make it across the country safely and without difficulties. Good luck, and keep us posted on how things go!
Wow, what an adventure. Good luck!
That is a totally cute picture! I love it. Good luck with everything. We miss you guys!
Good luck with your drive across country! Hopefully you'll have better luck with it than we did! We can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks. We still miss Alabama, too. Like you said, who would have thought we would miss something so much that we hated at the beginning?
Aww, Min, you are so cute. I miss you! And I am so sad that I won't get to see you. Maybe if I ever get employed I could come out to see you. Good luck on this huge change in your life. Isn't it crazy where life takes us? You will grow and change so much. Be safe on your drive. Love ya :)
As for leaving your friends, remember it is a small world!
I am way excited for you guys! You are going to do great whereever you go. I have no doubt that you will have no problems making new friends there.
We missed you guys! I can't believe you are already gone! That stinks! Mindy, you are amazing, I'll never forgot you! We just love you and Nate to pieces!
Post a Comment