Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Family

Last night for family night we went with my family bowling. We had a lot of fun. I took two bowling classes in college for elective credits so you would think I would be good at it, um no. But Nate and I tied with 108.
Don't you hate it when this happens? How in the world are you supposed to get all pins? This was my little sisters game, she went right in the middle. Ha ha. Nate and my little sister Lacie thinking about the game.

Of course all these pictures are out of order, but last week we went to Nate's brother's house in Idaho to visit. Here is our niece Mckenna and nephew Reeve. Doesn't Reeve look like a miniature Nathan? We love those kids and they sure love their uncle Nate!


We also went to Washington last week to visit Nate's parents and his younger sister Kristi's family. This was really the only picture I took. This is our niece Brooklyn. I am not sure what she is looking at but I laugh every time I see her cute face.

It's been crazy busy since we have moved from Alabama but it's been so fun seeing everyone. Nate won't be able to see his family for a while so I am really glad he got to spend time with them before he leaves. Thanks family for letting us come and see you, we love you!!!

10 comments:

Aves said...

Mindy!! I have to see you while I am in Salt Lake. I will be in Idaho for 2 days picking up a car to drive around, and then I will be in SLC. But we could do lunch or dinner or something! I can't wait to see your face.

Adam Amy Wes said...

Cute pics! We miss you guys!!!!

Katie Webb said...

I'm glad you've been able to spend so much time with family. Your neices and nephew are just too cute!

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

Wow! McKenna has gotten so big! When do you guys leave?

Jamie said...

Those kids are so cute! And I loved that you were bowling in a skirt!

Alan & Debbie said...

Mindy! We really should get together sometime! How long do you have before you leave for Germany? Alan's baby sister is getting married the end of July in Rexburg Idaho. Will you still be in Utah by that time? Let me know. Maybe we could figure something out.

thejencooper said...

Ok, Reeve could totally be your guys kid! He does look like a little Nathan :) Mindy, your hair is getting so long! It looks so pretty!

The Salisbury's said...

So cute pics of all the kids! Thanks for letting us stop by yesterday. It was so nice to see you and Nate before he left. Call whenever you need.
Love,
Tia

The Grandy's said...

Your legs look dang sexy in those bowling shoes.

nicwoo said...

So glad you got to do that! There's a lot of coast guard people around here and so I can hear about all the amazing changes you can make in that line of work at, like, the drop of a hat!! amazing!
And I love the pilot pic, Nate looks like he's in a video game, and loving it :D