Nate is doing really good so far. He has only been there for four days and the second day he was there he bought a 1988 Mercedes Benz. I was in shock that he found one so fast but glad he now has transportation. He says it's so pretty there and that I will love it. He hasn't really gotten down the schedule of being 8 hours ahead, so I can really only talk to him morning my time. I miss him a ton but can't wait to go there soon!
I took this picture today when I was talking to him on skype. Our laptop has a program that can change the settings of the screen. This is my true pilot! :)

Last Saturday we went 4-wheelin and had a picnic with my family. I have the cutest grandparents ever!

12 comments:
It is hard to be away from our husbands! Germany sounds like a very exciting adventure. I have a high school friend who is living in Dresden...I don't really know my Germany geography! Keep your blog updated so we can keep in touch!
I'm so proud of you! I know it's hard but you are doing amazing! Love and miss you!
Let us know when you get here, we will have to get together. We are only about 30 minutes away!!
What a cute pilot you have. :) Although I've never noticed how big his head is...
So when is the official date that you leave for Germany? That has to be hard being apart from eachother. Alan is in Washington DC right now for a training seminar so I know exactly how you feel. He has only been gone for 6 days but boy do I miss him. It is also extra hard when you have a little child to take care of without any help. I don't know how you do it.
I'm so excited for you to get there! What an experience!
Miss you tons!! Was so sad we never got to get together one last time. When are you going to Germany?? What a fun new adventure.
I can't wait to hear about all of your new adventures!!!! I am so glad you got to spend some time with your family before you go. PS - I love the picture of Nate -- sooooo funny!!!
Cute pictures! We know how you feel. It is so hard to be away from each other even for a day much less a couple weeks! We are excited for you to get to Germany. I think you will really end up loving it there :) We need to call each other before you go! I miss you!
So glad you guys are having fun! I think Germany is going to be awesome. When you have time, come visit...we arn't that far away.
Cute pictures!!
You two are so cute and I can't wait for you to see hime again! I hate being away from Steve too. We miss the Salisbury's here!!!!!
Mind! Its been forever! I need your address so I can send you a wedding invite :) Will you email it to me? michdance87@hotmail.com
Post a Comment