Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I leave for Germany in two days! Wahooo! I am not looking forward to the long plane ride but I can't wait to see Nathan, I think he is getting lonely and hungry. He has a lot planned for us to see in Europe so I am super excited for these new adventures ahead. Last weekend he emailed me pictures of him mountain biking in the Alps. It's about two hours away from where we live. I will be sure to blog more once I am there!





10 comments:

Joe*Nikki said...

Germany looks so pretty! I know you will love it. Have a great time. Maybe next time you guys are in UT, we can see you.

The Patty Cake House said...

Oh Mindy those pictures look like sooooooo much fun!!!! You are going to have the adventure of a lifetime - good luck - be safe!!!!

Jenny said...

Jeff and I are seriously thinking about vacationing in Europe next year. Once Tyson is no longer nursing and we can leave him with grandparents. We will definately come visit you if we do...and by then you will know all the best places to go.

Live it up!!

Benjamin and Jennie said...

Oh I am so excited for you!!! You have many fun adventures to come

Aves said...

I am going to MISS YOU!! You will be so far away! But you will have such an amazing time, seriously! I am so jealous of all your Europe adventures! Take lots of pictures and send lots of emails!

Army Family said...

I can't wait for you to get here! We will have to get together soon.

Heather said...

Those pictures are making me so jealous!

Alan & Debbie said...

Wow, that is gorgeous! I am so excited for you. I love how adventurous the two of you still are. I am sure that you will have a lot of fun living there.

Anonymous said...

You guys are going to love Germany!! There are so many beautiful places to see and so much history all around you. Hope you will be safe and we will miss you lots!!-Paul

thejencooper said...

Oh my goodness,you guys are going to have so much fun there. I am jealous of all the sight seeing that you will be so close too. I hope you had a good trip! (Evie says "Hi Miss Mindy")