Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I would worry...

If I didn't have any money with me. Let's hope I don't have to find out! You see these everywhere in public waterclosets (bathrooms)

4 comments:

Joe*Nikki said...

You are to funny Minders. I was thinking about you the other day...I made your famous "Mindy's Homemade Oreos!" YUMMY!!

Anonymous said...

Haha! I so glad you are sharing your experience with us via blog! It is so fun to read!

Dawny said...

Oh wow that is hilarious. I've always heard about that but never seen it in real life. I hope you never run into a situation where you're out of money! :-) haha

Kattelman Krew said...

Ya, but at least they are super clean! I found out that some make you pay for just the toilet paper, and others to have the toilet self clean.....how funny I totally took a a picture of these when I spent time in Europe....such fun adventures!