You've probably been able to find your sweet tooth in a whole new way w/a different culture! I think you are justified. :) -You should post about all the popular treats that are there sometime...
Me too!! I have got to break this habit!! I love ALL of your pics. What a wonderful 4th of July!! Looks like you are having alot of fun and seeing alot too! Miss you guys tons!
Nate and Mindy, I am hometeaching the Mairel's and they are coming to Germany. Would you please email them because they are coming to Germany and want to get some info. There email is jasonmairel@hotmail.com, thanks.
10 comments:
I feel like every couple of months I am like that I need dessert all of the time.
You've probably been able to find your sweet tooth in a whole new way w/a different culture! I think you are justified. :)
-You should post about all the popular treats that are there sometime...
You are so funny. Don't worry, I think we all have our sweet moments!
By the way, your trip to Paris looks like a lot of fun. Well everything but the tons of walking! Live and learn right. =)
I feel the same way. Clint does too. Maybe you're just too skinny and need some meat on your bones :)
Um, HELLO! ME TOO! I am snack/ food / yummy junk food goo-roo :)
Haha! Mindy, you are so funny! I miss you! My parents were asking where my cleaning friend was. Bummer you are not here to meet them.
Me too!! I have got to break this habit!! I love ALL of your pics. What a wonderful 4th of July!! Looks like you are having alot of fun and seeing alot too! Miss you guys tons!
Nate and Mindy,
I am hometeaching the Mairel's and they are coming to Germany. Would you please email them because they are coming to Germany and want to get some info. There email is jasonmairel@hotmail.com, thanks.
Chris Weaver
Wow, I am the same way! At least you're in a perfect place to indulge in all the goodies...Germany has the best chocolate!
What happened to sharing?!!! It's okay, I don't usually share either!
Post a Comment