(Not my toilet, mine is cleaner from being cleaned 30 times daily)So this is my view almost every morning. I am getting used to it, and in fact I am learning a few things: aiming, wrong things to eat, good things to eat. I am starting to feel better and am very grateful for that. If I was a genius, I would come up with a cure for morning sickness. The population would for sure increase because women would have more children.
On to cravings: I don't think I crave anything, but when I want it, I want it! On Saturday, I wanted root beer so extremely bad. My nice mother said she would drive me to the gas station, so I got my root beer and was happy and then my nice mother didn't see a pole and hit it and scraped and dented the driver's side of my dad's truck. Oops! I felt and still feel responsible, that dang root beer craving. And then today I was making mac and cheese (I never throw up the stuff, it's great!) and I forgot I had the water boiling on the stove and decided I would take a bath. Silly me. When I smelt something burning I remembered. I could of burned my parents house down!! So no more cravings for me or this baby is in trouble!
I also wanted to say thanks for all the comments and being so excited for us!!! We really have the bestest friends. I can't wait to tell you about our journey of getting this baby (no dirty ideas people) but you will have to wait...you see just writing this makes me want to visit the toilet. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
14 comments:
Oh my goodness! I hope it passes quickly. I'm sure you'll get lots of advice. But I can tell you it lasted about 5 weeks for me (toilet time and vertigo) and was uppity about foods for the first couple of trimesters. There's a medicine but I haven't taken it. And you know, sometimes if you just wake up and get it over with in the morning, you don't get sick after you've eaten. If you find a solution for the fuzzy brain, let me know!!! (I do turn the stove light when I turn a burner on to remind me to stay on task. I garnered that from my first preggo.)
Keep us posted! Feel Well!
The cure for morning sickness for me was a wonderful little pill called Zofran. It was the only thing that got me through my days and nights (cause lets face it morning sickness isnt just for mornings)If youre still suffering I would ask the doc about getting some of this wonderful pill!
Hope you get feeling better soon!
Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! Josh saw Nate in Iraq, but Josh is gone now. Josh told me you guys were expecting, Yay!!! Careful twins run in our ward here!!!
I'm so glad you are starting to feet a little better! Hang in there, totally worth it in the end. :) I want to you post a cute picture of your little baby bump...I bet you look to cute!!
Oh no you poor thing! I hope you feel better! That is so aweful, but so worth it when you get that baby!!!That picture of the toilet is hilarious. I can't wait to hear all about this baby! I am going nuts!
I know I definitely would populate the earth more if you came up with a cure! I hope you get feeling better soon, that is no fun at all! Good luck and I am excited to hear the details. =)
Ha ha, that picture is hilarious! I really hope that you do get feeling more and more better everyday. Especially since that could mean that we could hang out. :) Thanks for posting it is good to hear how things are going!
Oh Mindy just reading your post brought back so many memories. I was so super sick with all of my boys but especially with Colton. I remember it vividly!!! I can't wait to hear the dirty details about this little sweet baby!!! :)
I'm sorry you're so sick. Its no fun at all! But I'm so HAPPY that you're pregnant! It seriously brings tears to my eyes! Hang in there with the sickness and trust me, the forgetfullness only gets worse after the baby is born :)
Oh girl, the forgetting only gets worse! My moto ever since my last few months of pregnancy has been from the Wizard of OZ "If I only had a brain." Two days ago I'm sitting next to my neighbor Callie whom I invited to come with me to a Relief Society dinner and when I went to introduce her I drew a blank and I couldn't remember her name or the name of the girl I was introducing her to either. Some of us only have so much brain to go around ya know. I might have to cut back on the number of kids I want just so I can save some brain for myself. On the bright side at least the morning sickness will eventually go away :)
Oh my word! You are going to have a little baby! CONGRATS! I am so happy for you guys and I can't wait to hear the story of how this little sweetie came to be! YAY! Hope you get feeling better!
This is killing me. How far along are you? TELL US THE STORY!!!
Feel better!!! Post pictures!!
This is the reason my kids are so spaced out! It is the worst! You will reach a point where you will doubt it will ever pass but it will! Starchy foods like mac n cheese were the only ones I could even force myself to eat during that time.
Post a Comment