The flight wasn't full so I was able to bring on his car seat. Not sure why I brought it on, maybe because I thought he would sleep? WRONG. This child does not like sleep so I pretty much held him the whole time, which was ok because he was so happy. Notice that his hand is in his mouth. He loves to suck his fingers. I'm not sure I like this habit but it makes him happy so for now I am ok with it. (I sucked my finger until third grade, so you can see why I would be worried)
Carter in the bathtub with his two cousins, Brigham and Tucker. 
Carter and Tucker chill-axin on the couch. Tucker loved Carter, so much that Tucker shared some of his treats with Carter. When I looked at Carter his little tongue was going in and out like crazy, when I felt in his mouth there was a little marshmallow thing stuck on the roof of his mouth. That was nice of Tucker to share. :)

It was so hard to get these boys to smile at the same time. Carter is crying because either he was hungry or tired, and Brigham is crying because Jamie and I scared him with our high pitch squeals from trying to get their attentions.

4 comments:
We miss you, come back! I promise we won't get you sick this time. :) Tucker has asked a couple times, "Where is the Big little Carter?" haha
All my babies sucked on their fingers and hands till around 6 months. I wouldn't worry to much. He is so chubby! I love it!
Oh how fun! Carter is getting so big!
love that last pic! lol. so it goes. I am so proud of my girls when they are just plain happy. Glad you had a good flight! What fun.
Post a Comment