Since Carter has come into our lives, a lot of baby stuff has too. I think I am going to be the mom that likes to try new gadgets that could possibly make my baby happier and smarter. So in this pile here is all of Carter's (I should say mine because he could care less) stuff. There are many of these small piles like this one in the basement.
And then this little pile of joy, I just want to keep by me so I can kiss those cheeks anytime I want to at all times. I will make sure the movers don't pack him up. Today he is 3 months old.
I do think that when we finally get to Germany and see all of our stuff it will feel like Christmas going through it. I can't wait to have my own home again to decorate, my own kitchen, Carter's own bedroom that I can set up his crib and his cute bedding and matching everything (that he will also care less about) I am getting so excited that this deployment is coming to an end. A little over two months left! Overall I am the most excited to be together as a family, that is the most important. I don't know what life would be like without family. Thanks mom and dad for letting our stuff be stored at your house. Thanks for letting me live with you, and for helping me take care of Carter. (they are going to be soooooo sad when I take him away) Well back to looking and sorting through our stuff.
6 comments:
Oh my goodness, I feel the same way about everything! It's going to be so nice to have our own houses again and be with our husbands and just be our own little family again! Seriously, it will totally feel like Christmas seeing all our "stuff" again! It also makes me want to de-junk my house again. Like, what have I not lived without this year that I can KEEP living without and just get rid of! Hooray for deployments being over soon! It's been long enough!!
Us women need our own nests to fuss over.
I can't wait for you two to be back with Nathan! So exciting. I can't believe Carter is 3 months already. Time flies! I'm sure you will have so much fun going through all your stuff when you move in! I'm excited for you. Glad you're all doing well.
i can't believe it's already been a year almost! how exciting to get to be back with nathan soon! so happy for you two--three!!
I'm in the same boat with my stuff! I cant wait to get it to TX and set up a new house. I actually have dreams about decorating my kids' rooms.
Oh my, Carter is so adorable!! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up? I love his little smile and his adorable cheeks!!
I am so excited for you to be going to Germany soon and all of you to together! Wahoo for you guys!! Good luck going through your stuff. I know I hated that part on our most recent move - though it certainly did feel nice to get rid of a whole bunch! :)
Post a Comment