Recently I got an email from the
FRG leaders (family readiness group) from Germany saying that they wanted to put a
slide show together for our deployed soldiers. They thought it would be fun to sum up this last year in three words. It could be anything, pictures of the soldier's kids, an inside joke, anything
uplifting. At first I wasn't going to do it, but then I thought I would feel awful if all the soldiers saw pictures of their families and Nate didn't see any from his. So I was on the hunt for good ideas. With the help of my sisters this is what we came up with.




Needless to say I had a little fun doing this, and I think the little Carter man did too. Nathan said he liked the
slide show and while watching it another soldier told Nathan that Carter needed to be put on half rations. :)
Less than a month away until we're a family again!!!
7 comments:
love this! what a great idea. yay for one month!
CUTE! What a great idea you guys came up with!
Adorable pictures. He is so chubby, I love it. Such a cutie! You look gorgeous and that pic of you and Carter and what the paper said made me choke up. I can't wait for you all to be together again!
Oh my gosh I LOVE his rolls!!! I need to hold him and squeeze him again!
I love this rolls! That is such a cute idea.
What a cute idea! I love the rolls!
I love this! What a wonderful idea and the pics/3-word phrases you used were perfect!
Post a Comment