Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween 2010

What would a baby be without her teddy bear? Every year my grandparents have an annual Halloween barn party at their barn. It's the coolest barn ever and it's kind of scary because it's so old, so it's perfect for Halloween parties.

My family on my dad's side.
I just love my grandma...she loves Carter so much! Carter is named after my dad and grandma. My dad's middle name is Carter and it's also my grandma's maiden name. Thought-ya wanted to know :)
I made these spiders before the party. The legs are supposed to be rope licorice but I could not find ANY at the grocery stores. I thought they still turned out cute.

2 comments:

Katie Webb said...

I think your costumes are the cutest costumes I've ever seen in my life!! Where on earth did you find those pj's?

Heather said...

That is the cutest costume idea ever!!!! I love it!