Sunday, November 7, 2010

5 Months

(the outfit on the bear is what Carter wore when he came home from the hospital)
Carter just turned five months old. He is still my little baby but he's huge! :) At his four month check-up he weighed 17.4 pounds and 25 inches long. So I am guessing he is a whopping 18+ pounds now. I am so in love with this boy. He is a really happy little guy but as soon as he sees his bottle the rest is history. He definitely gets loads of attention from his aunts and grandparents, I think he will be bored of just me all day while we are in Germany. (not with his dad though, I can see them being best buddies) He has the cutest little giggle and is very tickle-ish, especially under all the rolls on his legs. He loves to splash in his tub and CRIES when I take him out. Still not a good sleeper. (trying my best) I get comments all the time by strangers that I am not feeding him enough. :) This little guy is getting very excited for someone to come home. Just a couple of more weeks!!!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

He is so cute! I want a squishy baby!

Nicole said...

I need to see him! I want to just squeeze him!

Katie Webb said...

He's getting so big. I can't wait to see you guys again!!

Heather said...

He is darling! Would love to snuggle that little chubby body.

The Patty Cake House said...

Oh that baby!!!!!!! I love him!!!!!!

Jessica :) said...

He is so adorable!! I just love his cheeks!