I look forward to getting this little guy from his crib, seeing his cute little eyes and big smile, he's so excited to see me. Makes my everyday.
We've been playing this game where once I come into the room he hides and pulls down the bumper pads to see if he can still see me. Love it!
My hair is growing back! Those are all the baby hairs, keep growing!
For dinner we went to what was supposed to be the best pizza in Germany with some great friends. And let me tell you, 60 centimeters round, 7 pounds and 25 euros later, I think we found it, it was gooooood!
Ending the day with homeade phzookies in my new polish pottery.
7 comments:
That would be my fave too, to see that little face peeking through the crib! haha he has the cutest personality. I bet he got that from his favorite aunt... me! That pizza and cookie looks good too!
Love that lil' face peeking through the slats of his crib!
Adorable pictures of the little man. And that pizza looks delicious. I want some.
I love days like that!!
(And, ahem, post the dessert recipe. Thx)
Don't know why, but I can't see the pic on your "10 month" post. I seriously can't believe he's that old! Wish I could pinch those cheeks.
Seriously that baby...... so so so cute!!!!!!!
Post a Comment