Wednesday, April 6, 2011

10 months

Holy cow, my baby is ten months old! Oh we love love love him! He makes me want to have ten more of him. (on good days) What a fun little man he is. He is almost, like seriously almost crawling. He has the army crawl down and sometimes will put his knees up but goes back down. Anyday now. We went for his late nine month appt. and he is 100% for his weight (big surprise) and 50% for his height. Ok I will say it, short and fat. But we love it! He loves anything we give him off our plates. I am ready to never give him anymore baby food, he just spits it out unless it comes straight off our plates. When he gets really excited he screams, and this is not just a scream, it's a high-pitch-bloody-squeal-scream. I think I will be deaf by the end of this month. He will do it at anytime, ready or not. If you ask him to clap his hands, or show you his tongue he will do it. He loves books and when you sing to him. No teeth. Loves his blanket, as soon as you give it to him he buries his head, comes up for breath and buries his head again. He loves everyone, especially his "church grandmas" that's what we call them. There are a few ladies in our ward that love him and I hardly see him at all during church. One of them puts him to sleep almost every sunday (which I can never do in my arms), the other he loves her glasses and tries to pull them off her face. We're sure happy to have this little guy in our lives, he makes us so happy!

UPDATE April 9, 2011: He's crawling!!!