I had these pictures taken when Carter was eight months old but forgot to post them. Here's the story to these pictures: I am such a sucker for anything cute. I walked into our PX (post exchange, it's like our "shopko" on post) and there was a man selling something that I wasn't sure about. I tried to walk by quickly acting like I was busy with Carter but I looked over and saw the pictures of little babies dressed all cute and I was suckered in. He didn't have to talk me into anything, I asked where I could sign up. Poor Nathan, he puts up a lot with me. Carter was so fun to watch take these pictures. I sat by him and thought I would be the one to have to make him smile but he just stared and smiled at the photographer the whole time, never looked at me. I thought for sure he would be scared of the photographer because, well, he was seriously scary looking. Anyways, I loved how they turned out and bought every single pose and spent way too much money, and once again, poor Nathan, he puts up a lot with me. (but I knew that once he saw his little twin, he would of done the same thing)


4 comments:
Great Photos, Carter is such a stud muffin! Hope you guys are doing well.
So adorable and well worth it!
Exact same thing happened to me when Whitney was a baby except Chris was with me. Brought back a good memory!
mindy he is just the cutest little guy ever!!!!
Post a Comment