
I think it's safe to say spring is finally here for us. Have I mentioned lately that Germany is beautiful? Well if I haven't, it really is.
We went for a walk this afternoon and took pictures of my neighbors yard. So beautiful!
If you look close you can see a tree with hanging Easter eggs. They are everywhere! Easter is as big as Christmas here. They go all out and give lots of gifts. I am looking forward to a relaxing Easter weekend in our seventy degree weather.
3 comments:
I have to admit that I envy all the things you're seeing and the adventures you are having. I think it might be 45 here in Cache Valley and all it does is rain.
I am SO jealous! It looks gorgeous there! Be grateful you aren't in cold Utah. :)
Nate, Mindy and Carter! We have just loved hearing about your adventures! You are thought of more than you know. Enjoy spring in Germany! Nic and I keep talking about going to Germany...perhaps we will meet up with you! We are in Washington State now. We love it, too. Happy Easter!
Post a Comment