I am loving all the new "first's" with Carter. I really hope it's this fun with all of our children when they have their first "first's." Easter was nice, relaxing and somewhat warm. After church we went and had a picnic at the lake with our friends. Carter did find a chocolate egg and sucked almost all the chocolate out of it's wrapper. He knows the good stuff already.

This is the best picture I could get of him in his Easter church outfit. I forgot to take a picture until after his pants were off. Why again do we do Easter church outfits? Anyways, he is crawling everywhere! And he won't sit still for a second. Look at those thighs!

For primary I made all the kids sugar cookies. We made them stay in one room to eat them, good thing because there was frosting all over smudged into the carpet. Smart thinking.

This is our everyday. The minute his little ears here the dishwasher door open, he's by my side. He's even trying to climb it, oh boy.

We have been taking him to the park to swing and he loves it. His little hands hold on real tight.

He's everywhere I tell ya! :)

I think I need to baby-proof a little bit better. After this picture was taken about half of those books were on the floor. I also love that smile, he's biting down on his bottom lip. It's his "mom, don't be mad ok" look.

We've had some really nice days and Nate even mowed our lawn for the first time. Carter and I sat on the grass and watched him.

So that is us spring-in-it. I love this time of year.
9 comments:
I wish our Spring was more springy. I love that little guys smile.
That little smile of his is too cute for words! Before you know it he's going to be running laps around you!!
I know I say this everytime I comment, but look how big he is getting!! You shouldn't allow him to stand/walk so we can keep him our little baby! Love the picture of him on the swing. He looks like he is loving it!
This might sound stupid but it is really weird to see that you are still living a normal life just in another country. I guess life does go on whether you live.
Anyways your little guy is really cute! It makes me happy to see your little family together.
Yay! Yours is really hopping. I attest, the cutest boy ever. Love the lip biting.
Love those chunky little thighs! Can't believe how much he looks like your husband. Are you sure he's yours? ;-)
Oh I want to squeeze that kid! (in a good way of course) Love that "don't be mad Mom" look, so cute! I CANNOT wait to see you guys!
So cute. Firsts are so exciting! And yes, they are just as exciting for the second! That's as far as I've gotten but I'm sure it's just as exciting for the 3rd, 4th and so on. :) I agree with Debbie, it's so great to see you all together.
HE IS SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!
Post a Comment