
I am going to say it again, this is so Nathan's child. Twins! Well one more month till his first birthday! This is said with mixed emotions from his mama. I just love love love this fun stage he's in. He loves it when we say "I'm gonna get you" he hurry's and crawls away until we tickle him. He crawls up on about everything, lets go and can stand there for a long time. He loves to climb up my leg while I'm doing my hair and trying to pull the hair straightner cord, real fun. He likes his walker but not too interested in walking yet. No teeth. He loves every single piece of food you give him. If you feed it to him without him seeing first what it was, he will take it out of his mouth, examine it and plop it right back in. He loves everyone. The bagger and checker ladies at the grocery store have them wrapped around his finger. They have his wedding planned with another baby. (this shows how much we are at the grocery store) He loves books, being outside, bath time and getting into the cleaning closet and carrying around the swifter mop everywhere. It's so funny because he gets so mad when he can't go into a room because the mop won't let him. If we ask him to clap his hands, blow kisses, wave bye bye, take out his binky, make elephant noises, most the time he will do them. We love our little boy that's almost one! (sniff, sniff)
(this is what I mean when carrying around the swifter mop everywhere)

Update: May 15, 2011: We can see two teeth coming in on the bottom!
2 comments:
Bahahaha that is too funny about the mop. We love that little guy!
What a handsome boy. I hope he had a good birthday!
Post a Comment