Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pinterest

I love my little pumpkim bum. :)

I am addicted to pinterest, I have been an addict for some time now. It's fun to get ideas on finding new recipes and trying new crafts. Usually when Carter is sleeping, I am pinning. Also it makes me feel like I have accomplished all these projects with just a click of a button. :)
I saw these two really cute picture ideas for Halloween that I wanted to try. I am still trying to figure out my camera so they aren't the best, but it was still fun.

This is my friend's little girl. She is the sweetest baby ever. She is also Carter's girlfriend. (one of many)

So thanks to everyone that I follow on pinterest, keep up the good work on finding good ideas so that I can pin them too!!!

2 comments:

Aves said...

OH my gosh!! SO CUTE!!! love it. Miss you Min, its been way too long! Hope you guys are doing well! :)

nicwoo said...

You are so sweet and crafty, I'm sure you took to pinterest like a duck to water! Post some projects :).